Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Buddah Belly Short Hair and Broken toe!

So yesterday I chopped off 15 inches of my hair! I figured I was getting really sick of putting so much moose in my hair taking 15 minutes to do my hair and then letting it dry for an hour all just to put it up in a ponytail. So here is the end result. It is A LOT shorter curly!
As you may have noticed in the past I am not a big fan of posting pictures of myself, but I figured if I was going to do it I might as well get a big belly shot. So here it is....

On another note.... when I was 28 wks preggo with Jonas I broke one of my toes when a jar of applesauce fell on it. So last night Jonas was helping me in the kitchen so he went to get his VERY HEAVY WOODEN step stool to stand on. But instead of placing it one the floor he dropped it from two feet in the air right on top of my toe. And yes it is broken. It hurt so stinking bad but I couldn't even scream out in pain because before I could process what happened and scream Jonas was already crying because he felt so bad. So I had to be a tough mom and show no pain so he wouldn't feel worse. I just can't figure out what the attraction to braking toes is this far along in pregnancy. It's bad enough feeling like a bus but not it kills to walk. Oh well such is life!

4 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

You look great! Man, it seems like your pregnancy is flying by. I'm sorry to hear about the broken toe. What are the odds that it could happen again?

Andrea said...

We need more pictures of you - you look amazing! Sorry to hear about your toe...

thepalmierifamily said...

OH, I'm so sorry about your toe! It's bad enough being big and pregnant. Next pregnancy you need to where steel toed shoes at all times.

linds said...

I broke my toe when I was prego with Reese. It's ridiculous how much one stupid little thing can hurt. I feel your pain! Get better!