Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

I think we had quite a great Christmas this year filled with fun and family. My Dad flew in on the 20th so he and my sisters have been at my house and Jonas is just loving all the attention.

On Christmas Eve we went to the Bradley's while my family all went to the hot springs. Jonas and his cousins had such a great time and were able to open there new pajamas together.
Unfortunately for Jonas I still think of him is my "little" guy and I bought his pajamas two sizes too small. He was seriously so sad he had been looking forward to new feet pajamas for months.
So I ended up running down to Walmart as fast as I could and very luckily there were some bigger pajamas left!
That night Joe Laura Chelsie Audrey and my Dad all slept over. Between us all we were all up to 1:30 helping Santa get Jonas present put together. Jonas was a little shell shocked when he woke up Christmas morning. He literally just stood there for 2 minutes looking at the race track Santa brought and taking in the amount of presents under the tree. Finally he got really excited as you can tell from the picture below!
I think everyone had fun with Jonas' present!
Grandpa got Jonas a grumpy old man hat!
I just had to add this picture of my sexy man! It's our 6th Anniversary today! I love you Babe!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas with family and friends!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! We are excited to see you soon.

thepalmierifamily said...

Nice haul Jonas!