Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Next Surgery......

We just got back from Jonas' check up at the Shriner's hospital. The Doctor was so impressed with his "masterpiece" of a skin graft! He said that the graft helped relieve so much tension across his chest that he will not need surgery on the other side for at least a year. He is hoping that we can just switch of sides over the next few years instead of doing both every year!

I am just so excited that Jonas doesn't have to go through that again so soon! Let alone the fact that I don't have to go through it being 8 or 9 months prego or even with a new born!!! YEAH!!!

After the Doctor told us the great news Jonas got a really serious look on his face and said well..... I am really happy I don't have to have surgery right now, because I really didn't want that. But, I am sad that I can't stay in the hospital for a week because I really like how spoiled I get when I am in the hospital. Little Stinker! This kid really knows how to work the system!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That is awesome news. Jonas is one smart kid.