Monday, December 7, 2009

The Panty Store

This Saturday we were out doing some shopping and Jonas had $5 to spend. Not until we got to the distribution center did he want to spend it. He wanted to buy a CTR ring and a Book of Mormon. So he spent his money and is quite happy about it. The next day we went to the Bradley's for Sunday dinner and Jonas brought his Book of Mormon with him so he could "read" it. His cousin Rockwell asked him where he got his Book of Mormon and without skipping a beat he said I bought it at the Mommy and Daddy panty store.

3 comments:

Bondfam said...

That's too funny!

Danielle said...

That is hilarious! And YEAH, I am so so so excited for you guys! I told Hailey that Jonas wants to name his sister Hailey and she said, "let me think about it for a minute, that is a great idea!" Ha ha! Oh our address is 320 Conestoga Way # 7302 Henderson NV 89002. Ummm I have already asked you twice but I need you address again:) Are you guys going down to the family christmas thing at mutral dell?

thepalmierifamily said...

Way to go Jonas! Out of the mouth of babes. Yeah, it's a girl!