Tuesday, October 12, 2010

September 2010

So for a few moths I have been neglecting my blog. Every time I sit down to post something I get to overwhelmed and decide not to. So the next few posts are catch ups and I will wait to do October post for a few days. Have fun catching up with our summer!!

So in September Clary Sage met her great Grandma and Grandpa Bradley Joe got out of boot camp and he and Laura came to stay with us for a week and a half and my Dad came out for two weeks to job hunt!

Clary's new owl hat that I just love but not as much as she does. Every time I put it on her she knows how cute she looks in it

   Joe and Laura with Clary Sage. Joe had never met Clary until he got out of boot camp. BTW Joe and Laura will be welcoming baby girl Wilson in January!!!! I am so excited!!!


  Joe taught Jonas some "Army" moves and soon wished he hadn't






  My dear Aunt Mary lost her husband Steve to ALS a few weeks ago. It was such a sad funeral but it was nice to see all my aunts and uncles, they hadn't all been together for many many years




3 comments:

Missy said...

So that owl hat is the most adorable thing ever!!! I love it!

Crystal you really do have the most adorable family! I hope you'll be ok with me blog stalking you!

Danielle said...

Hope you guys are doing well and Jonas is recovering fast! Today Hailey came home from school and said they learned about the letter J and she told everyone she already knew that letter because it was Jonas's. Those two need to play:)And we need to catch up!

Halo BW said...

Please post more often!

Pinjaman Tanpa Jaminan