Monday, April 12, 2010

Countdown to Baby

So I have 5 more days until my due date. So I thought I would show the world my enormousness! I honestly didn't think I was that big until I saw these pictures. I kid you not I have only gained 17 pounds this pregnancy. I lost so much the first two trimesters. With Jonas I gained 63 pounds so I must say I am quite proud of myself. So here I am huge yes I know!!!

Also I'm quite proud of my home made creations from this last week, a car seat canopy/tent and nursing cover! When I saw how much they were charging for them in the store (around $50 each) I decided to find the patterns online and make them myself. I spent around $15 total on all of it. So if you are ever looking for a baby gift for someone make these for them. They are so easy and really quite nice to have!!








2 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

You look great! I must admit, your tummy is pretty big, especially for only gaining 17 pounds. ;) I'm totally jealous. I've never gained less than 40.

Good job on the sewing projects. They are so cute! Good luck. I hope she comes sooner rather later. Can't wait to meet the newest Bradley.

Andrea said...

Good luck in the next few days! Very EXCITING! I'll be thinking about ya.

Nice job on the hooter hider and carseat cover. Both of which I found invaluable for me with Joss!